For private classes in Shafi’i Fiqh, Usool (Fundamentals) fiqh, Qawa’id (Foundations) fiqhhyyah. Training on inheritance jurisprudence. Mustalah (Terminology) Al hadith, and Fiqh of hadith. History of Islamic jurisprudence.
Please E-Mail me at: Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com or Contact me via whatsapp or telegram @ 0014783905449 or Add me on Skype @ MuhibAdDeen – who am I? Teacher biography
Paths suggested by teacher, which each student would be directed to generally;
Shafi’i Fiqh: Risalah Jamea’, then Abi Shuja’, then Iqnaa’, then Mughni.
Hadith: AnNawawis Forty Hadith, then Riyad Assalheen, then Sahih Muslim.
Ahadith Al Ahkam: Umdatul Ahkam, then Musnad Ashafi’i, then Sunnan Abi Dawud.
Mustalah: Bayqunnyyah, then Ibn Kathirs Mukhtasar, then Tadrib ArRawi.
Important notes: (must read)
- Classes are held in both Arabic & English. Even if the student doesn’t understand Arabic he will listen to the text from the teacher in Arabic so that he might get familiarized with the terminology.
- Students are required to participate and be active at all times.
- At the end of each book there will be a mandatory exam that is needed to proceed (note: some books might have additional exams after each chapter depending on length of the book/subject), then after passing the exam the student receives an Ijazah with the chain to the author of the book.
- Some books can be provided by the teacher in PDF or hard copy formats at no charge for the student, please contact the teacher for further assistance.
- Private classes are fee based, this fee is an agreed upon amount between the teacher and student, this assists with both the time and equipment necessary for the success of each course. For waiving fees or further details please contact the teacher, do not let this stop you from starting a class with the teacher.
Jazakum Allah Khayrn