Available NOW *THE CONCISE ARTICLE*
If your question is to hard to write, or you just feel better to speak to someone about an issue you have, contact us to schedule a 1on1 call via Skype between you and the Shaykh to address your issues.
To schedule a 1on1 appointment contact the teacher @ Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com
Or add him on Skype @ MuhibAdDeen
- This is a free service for our Ummah.
Sometimes when I have a question or an issue that needs to be written up to be sent to a scholar, I might find it difficult to articulate whats on my mind..there is nothing like having the freedom to verbally express my issue.
For private classes in Shafi’i Fiqh, Usool (Fundamentals) fiqh, Qawa’id (Foundations) fiqhhyyah. Training on inheritance jurisprudence. Mustalah (Terminology) Al hadith, and Fiqh of hadith. History of Islamic jurisprudence.
Please E-Mail me at: Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com or Contact me via whatsapp or telegram @ 0014783905449 or Add me on Skype @ MuhibAdDeen – who am I? Teacher biography
Paths suggested by teacher, which each student would be directed to generally;
Shafi’i Fiqh: Risalah Jamea’, then Abi Shuja’, then Iqnaa’, then Minhaj, then Mughni.
Hadith: AnNawawis Forty Hadith, then Riyad Assalheen, then Sahih Muslim.
Ahadith Al Ahkam: Umdatul Ahkam, then Musnad Ashafi’i, then Sunnan Abi Dawud.
Mustalah: Bayqunnyyah, then Ibn Kathirs Mukhtasar, then Tadrib ArRawi.
Becoming a Faqeeh program (coming soon)
Becoming a Muhaddith program (coming soon)
Important notes: (must read)
- Classes are held in both Arabic & English. Even if the student doesn’t understand Arabic he will listen to the text from the teacher in Arabic so that he might get familiarized with the terminology.
- Students are required to participate and be active at all times.
- At the end of each book there will be a mandatory exam that is needed to proceed (note: some books might have additional exams after each chapter depending on length of the book/subject), then after passing the exam the student receives an Ijazah with the chain to the author of the book.
- Some books can be provided by the teacher in PDF or hard copy formats at no charge for the student, please contact the teacher for further assistance.
- Private classes are fee based, this fee is an agreed upon amount between the teacher and student, this assists with both the time and equipment necessary for the success of each course. For waiving fees or further details please contact the teacher, do not let this stop you from starting a class with the teacher.
Jazakum Allah Khayrn
What happened in France is not lawful in Islam, Muslim scholars need to work firmly in educating our brothers there.
“I do not agree with what Shaikh Mashhor has said. His statement is false.”
In order to reject what he said you must have in-depth knowledge on the topic. In addition, not agreeing what was said does not mean that what he said was said in error.
“They believe that the origins of this holiday are authentic, and it is a religious symbol for them. How can one reject what is of their religious foundations”
No educated Christian believes in Christmas. The details of the birth of Christ are taken mainly from Mathew. This gospel is of unknown origins. We have yet to determine the date which it was actually written. While it is true that the majority have estimated that it was written between 80 & 90 AD. While many find similarities between Mathew & Mark and Luke, the reality is that this is not suffice to prove authenticity. Experts agree however that the author was of Hebrew origin. In conclusion to come after all of this and claim that Christmas is of a part of Christian foundation is very peculiar. And those that claim such atrocities must answer directly to the direct verses in the bible it self mention at the beginning of this response.
“How can he say that the origins of this celebration are theological after he has criticized what they celebrate”
No one, I repeat no one has ever criticized nor denied the fact of the birth of Christ. but rather the celebration invented. And this is what was pointed out. As for the fact of his birth this is practically an article of faith in all three religions. The only difference in the matter is who is the messiah. Thus, all aspects of the birth of the messiah are real and theological.
“If any western Muslim read this article they will notice its errors”
Then Only a western Muslim should make this comment. Because only westerns have translated it.
 Habib Mashhoor Al ‘Adani
3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.
 John Wenham, Redating Matthew, Mark, and Luke, (London: Hodder and Stoughton, 1991) p116.
 Duling 2010, p. 298-299.
 Please see: Magi, Men or Kings Pick one. https://muhibaddeen.com/2014/06/10/magi-men-or-kings-pick-one