InshaAllah on December the 30th at 10 pm EST, there will be an in-depth 2 hour long class covering the following aspects of the school:
- Emergence stage begins with Imam Shafi’i rahimahu Allah (186–204 A.H.)
- Transmission stage in the form of teaching and narrating Imam Shafi’i work from the Egyptian period (204–270 A.H.)
- Prevalence stage where the teaching become well established in society (270-404 A.H.)
- Stabilization stage the response to arising issues and the emergence of two analytic systems ‘Iraqi and Khurasani (404-505 A.H.)
- Editing stage Both great jurists Rafa’I and Nawawi (Shaykhayn) edit all previous work and produce unified sources (505-676 A.H.)
- Explanation stage the main focus on explaining the books of the Shaykhayn (676-926 A.H.)
- Commentary stage commentating on certain explanations (926-1335 A.H.)
- Contemporary stage regression of the school and its teaching, fatwa and legislation (1335-1430 A.H.)
- Important Shafii Fiqh books, Mutoon, Shuruh & Hawashi.
- Famous Shafii Scholars.
- Current geographical layout.
Fees: 225 USD
SIGN UP TODAY