How half an hour can increase your intelligence
Here’s how to implement The Half Hour Theory:
- Pick something you’ve always wanted to learn or become more proficient in.
- Schedule in a half an hour everyday to devote to learning the new skill (early morning is often a good time as there are no distractions, times during a commute are also great as this is dead time).
- After a considerable amount of time (a few months at least) check in to see what you’ve learned. You’ll be surprised to see how much progress you’ve actually made.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you miss a few sessions – simply get back on track. Remember: you’re doing more than the average person even if you fall a little bit off course.
- Be patient. Don’t expect results overnight. It takes time to build up a new skill.