Starting the month of November InshaAllah we will be running a new course on Bulugh Al Maram. ** We have moved the course to start in January inshaAllah
Classes will run 5 days a week inshaAllah, for a total duration of 1 year.
Prerequisites: Each student should have studied a basic book in Fiqh & Hadith.
Fees: 45 Monthly, or 540 for the full year.
Upon completion students who have attended at least 75 percent of the total duration, and who have completed all assignments will receive an Ijazah is the book.
Early sign up is available
* All Classes will be recorded and shared exclusively with those who have signed in.
** If you can not afford this course, please contact the teacher: MuhibAdDeen@Hotmail.com
On September 29th and 30th, a Hadith Takhrij Crash Course will be held at 8 am EST.
On the 29th we will cover the process of locating a hadith.
On the 30th we will cover examining narrators.
Upon completion, students should be able to recognize and identify a chain of narrators, a narrator, a link between narrators and a matn, along with the most important resources for this process.
Students will receive a certificate stating they have completed this course.
Fees: 100 USD.
Starting September 26th and Ending the 30th at 6 am EST, we will cover the history of Islamic legislation..
- Legislation birth (beginning of Prophecy to year 11 A.H.) – 26th
- Age of the Khulafaa (from year 11 A.H. to year 40 A.H.) – 27th
- The younger Sahabah & Elder Taba’een (from year 40 A.H. to year 173) – 28th
- The Great Imams of Fiqh (Schools of Fiqh) – 29th
- Fiqh in the current age (Reality & Renewal) – 30th
Upon completion students will receive a certificate of attendance.
Fee: 25 USD for the full course.
Join Us Today
InshaAllah on December the 30th at 10 pm EST, there will be an in-depth 2 hour long class covering the following aspects of the school:
- Emergence stage begins with Imam Shafi’i rahimahu Allah (186–204 A.H.)
- Transmission stage in the form of teaching and narrating Imam Shafi’i work from the Egyptian period (204–270 A.H.)
- Prevalence stage where the teaching become well established in society (270-404 A.H.)
- Stabilization stage the response to arising issues and the emergence of two analytic systems ‘Iraqi and Khurasani (404-505 A.H.)
- Editing stage Both great jurists Rafa’I and Nawawi (Shaykhayn) edit all previous work and produce unified sources (505-676 A.H.)
- Explanation stage the main focus on explaining the books of the Shaykhayn (676-926 A.H.)
- Commentary stage commentating on certain explanations (926-1335 A.H.)
- Contemporary stage regression of the school and its teaching, fatwa and legislation (1335-1430 A.H.)
- Important Shafii Fiqh books, Mutoon, Shuruh & Hawashi.
- Famous Shafii Scholars.
- Current geographical layout.
Fees: 225 USD
SIGN UP TODAY
Join us September 9th for our new class, The 10 principles of 15 sciences of Islamic Studies.
The 10 principles:
- Usool Fiqh
- Qawaid Fiqhyyah
- Ulum Al Quran
Time: Sep 9th 2016 at 6 am EST .
Sign up today
Are you looking for a teacher to help you memorize Nihayat Attadrib in Shafii Fiqh ?
Join us Friday & Saturday at 10-11 PM EST to Read, Memorize and Understand this amazing poem.
Starting: September 2nd 2016
Fees: 50 USD Monthly.
Sign up today
We are now accepting those who want to read through Shafii Fiqh Mutoon, and those that need help memorizing Mutoon.
Contact the teacher at: Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com for scheduling
We are now providing consultations for the following;
* Family disputes
Contact us for more information @ Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com
Or Add us on Skype @ MuhibAdDeen
* Live sessions are 30 USD an hour, 50 USD for 2 hrs.
If your question is to hard to write, or you just feel better to speak to someone about an issue you have, contact us to schedule a 1on1 call via Skype between you and the Shaykh to address your issues.
To schedule a 1on1 appointment contact the teacher @ Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com
Or add him on Skype @ MuhibAdDeen
- This is a free service for our Ummah.
Sometimes when I have a question or an issue that needs to be written up to be sent to a scholar, I might find it difficult to articulate whats on my mind..there is nothing like having the freedom to verbally express my issue.
For private classes in Shafi’i Fiqh, Usool (Fundamentals) fiqh, Qawa’id (Foundations) fiqhhyyah. Training on inheritance jurisprudence. Mustalah (Terminology) Al hadith, and Fiqh of hadith. History of Islamic jurisprudence.
Please E-Mail me at: Muhibaddeen@hotmail.com or Contact me via whatsapp or telegram @ 0014783905449 or Add me on Skype @ MuhibAdDeen – who am I? Teacher biography
Paths suggested by teacher, which each student would be directed to generally;
Shafi’i Fiqh: Risalah Jamea’, then Abi Shuja’, then Iqnaa’, then Minhaj, then Mughni.
Hadith: AnNawawis Forty Hadith, then Riyad Assalheen, then Sahih Muslim.
Ahadith Al Ahkam: Umdatul Ahkam, then Musnad Ashafi’i, then Sunnan Abi Dawud.
Mustalah: Bayqunnyyah, then Ibn Kathirs Mukhtasar, then Tadrib ArRawi.
Becoming a Faqeeh program (coming soon)
Becoming a Muhaddith program (coming soon)
Important notes: (must read)
- Classes are held in both Arabic & English. Even if the student doesn’t understand Arabic he will listen to the text from the teacher in Arabic so that he might get familiarized with the terminology.
- Students are required to participate and be active at all times.
- At the end of each book there will be a mandatory exam that is needed to proceed (note: some books might have additional exams after each chapter depending on length of the book/subject), then after passing the exam the student receives an Ijazah with the chain to the author of the book.
- Some books can be provided by the teacher in PDF or hard copy formats at no charge for the student, please contact the teacher for further assistance.
- Private classes are fee based, this fee is an agreed upon amount between the teacher and student, this assists with both the time and equipment necessary for the success of each course. For waiving fees or further details please contact the teacher, do not let this stop you from starting a class with the teacher.
Jazakum Allah Khayrn
We are trying to benefit as much as we can from today’s technology, in light of that we have launched https://muntadaalusuleen.com
An Usuli oriented website. Visit our new site today, read articles and listen/download classes.
and don’t forget our other very important Shafi’i Fiqh site: http://www.Alminhaji.com
Support Ilm today.
روضة الشافعية, [04.09.16 11:47]
【 حكم صوم عشر ذي الحجة للحاج 】
⇦ لا يسن صوم يوم عرفة للحاج وإن كان الصوم لا يضعفه عن العباده
◽️ قال ابن حجر
(أَمَّا الْحَاجُّ فَيُسَنُّ لَهُ فِطْرُهُ وَإِنْ لَمْ يُضْعِفْهُ الصَّوْمُ عَنْ الدُّعَاءِ تَأَسِّيًا بِهِ – صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ – فَإِنَّهُ وَقَفَ مُفْطِرًا وَتَقَوِّيًا عَلَى الدُّعَاءِ فَصَوْمُهُ خِلَافُ الْأَوْلَى. وَقِيلَ مَكْرُوهٌ)
📚 تحفة المحتاج
(أَمَّا الْحَاجُّ فَلَا يُسَنُّ لَهُ صَوْمُ يَوْمِ عَرَفَةَ يَلِ يُسْتَحَبُّ لَهُ فِطْرُهُ وَلَوْ كَانَ قَوِيًّا لِلِاتِّبَاعِ. رَوَاهُ الشَّيْخَانِ، وَلِيَقْوَى عَلَى الدُّعَاءِ)
📚 نهاية المحتاج
⇦ أما صوم الايام الثمانية قبل عرفة فيسن صومها للحاج وغيره
🔸 قال الرملي
(وَيُسَنُّ صَوْمُ الثَّمَانِيَةِ أَيَّامٍ قَبْلَ يَوْمِ عَرَفَةَ كَمَا صَرَّحَ بِهِ فِي الرَّوْضَةِ سَوَاءٌ فِي ذَلِكَ الْحَاجُّ وَغَيْرُهُ)
🔹 قال الشرواني
(لكن صَوْمُ مَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ عَرَفَةَ مِنْ الثَّمَانِيَةِ أَيَّامٍ يُسَنُّ لِلْحَاجِّ وَغَيْرِهِ نِهَايَةٌ وَمُغْنِي وَشَرْحُ بَافَضْلٍ)
📱تويتر : https://twitter.com/shaf3ia